applications have been pouring in at an amazing pace!
1. Stacy "Fish"
2. Your Current Blog Web Address: http://www.iamafish.org
3. Why Should You Be One Of The Show's Bloggers? I definitely have two very, very distinct sides --almost > schizophrenic. One day I will say "I just came from Church, I'm not having sex until marriage, and I never do drugs." The next day: "I just got my nipples pierced, messed around with a guy while drunk, Jeez I need a dick in my mouth." All these things have occurred and are true and it's all a part of the Stacy-charm!
4. Classify Your Blog Style: College, Life, Lack-of-Sex blog... Although, I hate to admit it, my blogs is a soup opera, or better yet, like reality television. You know it's bad, but you can't stop watching it. Pick me. I am the internet goddess and fix all things :)
1. NAME:David Stinson
2. BLOG NAME/LOCATION: Whistler's World - (hey so it's not original, please don't make me cry!) http://www.whistlersworld.com
3. WHY SHOULD I BE DOING THIS?: Every Blog needs their own Mascot, and that's what I bring to the table. I'm currently a mascot for a professional hockey team. Not many people can say that.
4. WHAT'S MY BLOG LIKE?: If I had to use some of the above styles, I would say that my blog is a combination between a crazy guy and a random thoughts blog. One minute I'll talk about my addiction to tootsie rolls or complain that the fan in the office bathroom doesn't work.
1. Mason William Wilson
3. I should be one of the bloggers because I could fill the
blog style is very wide-ranging and includes politics,
sports, movies and television, personal experiences, humor,
law (I'm a law student, but don't hold that against me), and just
about anything else that doesn't really matter. My blog reflects
me, not some fantasy of what or who I would like to be.
1. I'm Charlie Hatton, and I write each and every day whether I need to or not.
2. Where the Hell Was I? http://wherethehellwasi.blogspot.com
3. My blog exists purely for humor -- I try to find something coffee-snortingly funny in every possible situation, and plop it down on my site to see what sticks. And if nothing funny happens... well, I make shit up. What else would a good blogger do?
4. I think I belong on the Big Blog Show because I'll bring that skewed view to the group -- I'll find the funny side of whatever the hell it is that we're talking about, and keep the troops entertained. Or... you know, I'll make shit up. Seriously, what else would a good 'group blogger' do? Heh?
1. My real name is Te-Ericka Patterson.
2. My weblog addy is www.luckyldy27.blogspot.com
3. I am a Christian woman who is an excellent writer and am not afraid to talk about the ups and downs of being a Christian, a single mother and fresh out of college. Being thrown into the working world, I dont know what's going to happen to me but I do know that whatever it is I will share, without abandon, with the entire world. You have no idea whose blog you're about to read. I am the woman you've been looking for.
4. My blog could be classified as spiritual, random thought, inspirational and personal.
1) Name :: Sean White
2) Blog url :: http://home.cogeco.ca/~swhite3/blogger.html
3) Why? :: I'm all that...most of the time...I think...nevermind.
4) Blog Type :: Gay. Sketchy. Gay.
Please consider my application. Cuz I know people - mmmmk?
1. Melinda Urick
2. Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Your Boyfriend http://lifelibertypursuit.blogs.com
3. I should be on the Big Blog Show because every reality show needs a hot chick. I'm hot... and sassy.
4. My blog is a cross between crazy girl and sexual. My site has been dubbed, in local papers, the "Sex & the City" blog of Cleveland.
The Big Blog Show - The Internet's 1st Reality Blog!